With more than 20 years of experience, NSC offers our customers nation-wide, OEM trained technicians for all the leading manufacturers. We have over 300 technicians nationwide who average 10 years in experience of servicing printers and are the leading experts in the industry. We partner direct with the manufacturers to provide service and support for their printers. Our internal qualifications team helps to ensure technicians arrive onsite with new OEM parts in hand. NSC works with you to develop a service option that will best fit your business objectives, prevent your customers from experiencing unnecessary equipment breakdowns, and save you valuable time and money by keeping your systems up and running.
Some of the manufacturers we support are: Zebra, Sato, Datamax, Intermec by Honeywell, Printronix, Citizen, Cab, Toshiba TEC, HP, Lexmark, Cognitive TPG, and more!
National Service Center offers various service options and response times so you can select the plan that best suits your business:
- Time and Materials Repair
- Onsite (average 2 day repair completion)
- Depot (average 2 day repair completion)
- Onsite Service Contracts
- Same Day (4 Hours)
- Next Business Day
- Standard 2 Business Day (1 to 2 day repair completion)
- Depot Service Contracts
Time and Materials Repair: Offers a convenient, pay-as-you go way to obtain maintenance on your hardware when it breaks down, becomes damaged, or simply is not working properly. Customers are charged hourly rates for travel (for onsite repairs) and labor, plus the cost of parts and shipping (if applicable). These repairs can be done both onsite at your location or at our depot facility in Greenville, SC.
Onsite Service Contracts: Annual onsite service plans can include: unlimited repairs, all non-consumable parts (excludes Printheads), travel and labor, technical support, and preventative maintenance checks.
Depot Service Contracts: Annual depot service contracts include: unlimited repairs, all non-consumable parts (excludes Printheads), labor, return ground shipping from our facility in Greenville, SC, and preventative maintenance checks.
- Advanced Exchange Contracts: Annual advanced exchange contracts include: next day air replacement, ground return label, inventory management, parts and labor, staging and testing, and hardware technical support
- Customer Inventory Management (CIM) Contracts: Annual CIM contracts include: All the benefits of our standard advanced exchange programs. However, you save because we use your inventory to facilitate the repairs. We even provide a simple web form when equipment needs to be repaired and a customized web portal to track your inventory. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Call National Service Center for Zebra or HP printer repairs or anytime you need help fixing